woensdag 26 september 2012

A Teenage Shopaholic

As a lot of girls i'm a shopaholic and it's hard, certainly because i'm a teenager. 
Teenagers don't have a lot of money and that makes it even harder because every time you have money you think mmm, let's go shopping because i have nothing to wear, even when your closet is full of clothes. 
It's like a curse because, I have to buy something. I can't go home with nothing, otherwise i feel like a loser. But of course it isn't. Every time I go shopping i have stress and my hands starting to shake, OMG what if I don't find anything. But if I bought something i feel so relieved.
I'm buying more and more and I give more money on expensive things than I did in former times. It's sometimes so hard that I hid things for my mother.
Happily I don't feel guilty for buying these things.

I lot of people ask me sometimes why do you buy these things, Now and then i just don't know why. Maybe because it gives me a good feeling or i'm bored. Shopping is just the best medicine when you feel bad.

TIPS

-Keep a list of your purchases and the underlying reasons to avoid shopping streets, make it yourself difficult
-Take no credit card with you when you go shopping, take appropriate money in cash at home.
- Create a list of what you need and don't buy more than what's on the list.

For all the shopaholics!

1 opmerking:

  1. I can relate to you! I feel your pain! I'm a shopaholic to, and it's so hard.. ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen